Re: [CH] Regression?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 13:02:04 -0400

At 12:19 PM 10/6/99 +0100, Mary McGee Wood wrote:

>Here's an idle thought: we all know examples of people who have
>evolved or converted into CH-hood (indeed many of us *are* examples).
>But have you ever known anyone to go the other way, from being a
>CH to preferring bland food? I find it hard to imagine happening
>(although following last night's excellent veg samber I'll admit
>to *almost* feeling a *faint* twinge of nostalgia for the days BBACH
>when I enjoyed curries that didn't come back to haunt me in the
>morning...)

I seem to go through phases where I can go for a few weeks seemingly not
being able to get enough hot stuff at any sitting to times where it is
really not that much of a priority.  It seems to vary also from day to day.

I only got into the hot stuff about 10 years ago when I could not even
tolerate a little crushed red pepper in my marinara sauce.  Now I'm
sprinkling hab powder on my ice cream!  I could not imagine going back to
bland on a permanent basis...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @