Re: [CH] Poetry in a collendar

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 11:22:45 +1300

Linda Reynolds wrote:

> Chile Friends,
>
> Is it just me or have you noticed that when you meander through the garden
> and pick the ripe chiles, and toss them into the collendar/bucket/basket
> that no matter how you do it, they are a beautiful mix and just appear as a
> still life painting waiting to happen?
>
> I find myself just in awe when I walk towards the house with a full
> collendar of tomatoes, habs, cayenne, thai hots, bells, pretty in purples,
> etc.  They just all blend and look like so neat.  You don't have to arrange
> them or anything, they just seem to know what to do.  I am no artist but to
> heck with the stupid apples and go for the chile still life!
>
> ......just my observation, I could be wacky (in fact, I really think I am
> and I like it....nerotic and "a dragger" too)!!!
>
> Linda

Hi All

I don't think that you are at all whacky. I may be just a silly old fool
but when I look at nature in my garden and the bush plus the beauty of
some fish fresh from the water and compare it with what passes for "art"

Well I need say  more.

On topic I made some nice spicy fish cakes yesterday. I will post the
recipe when I have worked it out into printable form.

Tony Flynn