Re: [CH] Hot off the wire

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:51:10 -0500

saundrah@mindspring.com wrote:

> ------------------------ Hot Sex? --------------------------
>
> Cancun, Mexico  - Rita Garcia has fessed up after bragging
> to friends about how she got even with her ex. Garcia broke
> into her estranged husband's apartment and located unused
> condoms in a drawer. She carefully opened a condom and
> peppered chili powder in one, resealed it and waited for
> the results. After a moment of passion with his 19-year-old
> girlfriend Pedro was rushed to the hospital with his
> manhood on **fire**. Rita, upon her being charged with
> second degree assault said, *He wanted hot sex with that
> 19-year-old and he's now had it.*
> [I think we can all agree that any injury of this nature just
> isn't funny.]

I think it's hilarious. Having had a case of Hunan Hula a time or two
I can sympathise with ol' Pete. But, I can also appreciate the irony
of truly being
"hoist on one's own petard".

Most folks aren't as original as Ms. Rita, preferring to shoot or stab
the miscreant. She, at least made the punishment appropriate (in her
eyes). Heck,
she could even qualify for the list of knuckle dragging, neurotics.
<GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider