Re: [CH] Hot off the wire

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:36:09 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 ThePepperMan@cs.com wrote:

> Come on now!!!! I had a pretty nasty case of Savina Willy when I spilled a
> few ounces of powdered Red Savina (from Jim's Little Acre) on my lap. I
> didn't need no stinkin' hospital. I wasn't really thrilled with the
> experience, but I didn't need a hospital. And just think, only 1 week to go
> before my wife will even consider coming near me again (at least in the
> knuckle-dragginist sense of the phrase ;)

A person who shall remain nameless, but who recently opened his chile
field to the masses in Indy-by-gawd-anna, sheepishly told a yarn about
putting cap extract in a fellow firefighter's clean underwears.

Yeeeeoooooooooooweeeee.

This was right after said un-named firefighter, er, chile-grower
sheepishly admitted to painting the bottom of a cooking pan with cap that
was then used in the firehouse to cook in.  [cough, cough.  splurgle.
splurgle.  HACK.]

;-)
carp