Re: [CH] Off: My pumpkin: I've been attacked by squirrels!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:38:43 -0700

Hi Karen....you could try 2" wide, clear sticky packing tape, if you get
it to close  completely from the air, otherwise  the oxidation will rot
it fairly quickly...just make sure the tape sticks on every side of the
pumpkin where it is attached. If you get the clear stuff, it will not
show too much. I have a whole bucket full of beautiful orange habs, and
now teh Caribbean Reds are starting to get large, have taken two of
those off, and I have my unknown"serranos" going like gangbusters,going
to have to start drying them soon! Cheers, Doug in BC