Re:[CH] The Bay Area Red Savana Order

Law, Doug (Law@mail.andros.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:02:09 -0700

In an earlier episode Dan Hirschi <hirschi@primenet.com> wrote....

>>Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:51:36 -0700
From: Dan Hirschi <hirschi@primenet.com>
Subject: [CH] The Bay Area Red Savana Order

{Snip}

Now... what to cook?

I'm thinking of doing a carrot cake with a few Savanas--any suggestions on
how many use as a starting point?

If I get really daring (or is that suicidal) I'm going to try a few savana
poppers... I'll post details if I survive :)

Dan Hirschi
(Van Nuys, CA)<<

I can hardly wait!  I am taking the day tommorrow and heading down to Santa
Cruz.

The first thing I make will be "F16 Salsa"  I believe the recipe is in the
CH Recipe Archive.  Great stuff.

Anybody have any Ideas on interesting things to do with Red Savinas and
pomegranetes??  I have a tree that is finally ripening and would welcome any
suggestions.

"What a strange sensation.
....like remembering tomorrow."
                                                 David Brin