[CH] Bobbitization Ho!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:45:42 -0400

At 08:52 PM 10/14/99 +1000, luke speer wrote:

>Robert Farr wrote:
>
>> Well, it sure sounds better than having yr whatchamadoodle lopped off
>> while sleeping!
>>
>> Bobbitized, that is -
>>
>> R.

prior to the BBQ Dan had been working to, er..  um...  "fix" the various
male pigs, goats and cows.  The resulting "items" were frozen and saved
until the day of the BBQ, where they were thawed, skewared and grilled with
assorted veggies.

Upon serving they were presented as (drum roll please...) "Shish KaBobbits"

Images of the BBQ (Minus the KaBobbits) are at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/oinksterfest99/

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @