(no subject)

gcaselton@easynet.co.uk
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:25:27 +0100 (BST)

Primary PGP RSA 2048 Public Key ID = 0x4DA2D41B
Secondary PGP DSS 3072 Public Key ID = 0xE367C90D
ALL spam/UCE/junk mail is tracked and reported back to ISPs, SMTP relays and upstream ISPs.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2040 06:28:15 +0100
From: "Graeme Caselton B.Sc." <gcaselton@easynet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Want to eat habanero's on network TV?

From: Michael Bowers <bowers@elsie.ucdavis.edu>

>I work on the Fox Television show "Guinness World Records:
>Primetime."
>We are interested trying to set or break a pepper-eating
>contest on our
>show.  We would like to use habaneros.
>
>Do you know of any habanero eating contest that take place in
>the U.S.,
>or do you know someone who might be interested in setting this
>type of a
>record.  We would like to shoot this segment in our studio in
>Hollywood,
>CA this month on the dates of the 23-24,27th.  All expenses
>would be paid.

Mike,

I was also approached by a TV company in the U.K. wanting to
know about chile-pepper eating contests and the like. If there
wasn't one, would I be interested in organising it for them. As
it sounded very tacky in the extreme, I said no.

I suspect the two compnies might be related........

Cheers,

Graeme

Get Hot <=> Get Jurassic <=> Get QRV <=> Get smart
Get SPAM busting => Get encrypted <=> Get along to:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/index.html