[CH] Re:

luke speer (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:24:30 +1000

coyote wrote:

> Now I ,however, could see habanero ice cream.. a orange base with chunks
>
> of habs and dark chocolate.. that would be tasty!
>
> Coyote
> Howlin' for Habaneros

--------------------------------------
At the Fragrant Garden Chile Festival a couple of years ago, "Jeff Da Chef"
was cutting orange habs in half, filling them with ice cream (Vanilla) and
re-chilling them. Served sort of like oysters on the half shell..
Hot and Cold, Great stuff.
I think I suggested they be filled with orange Ice cream, then dipped in
chocolate, Even had a name in mind, JAFFA BOMBS.
Think the public liability Insurance issue could have been a minefield.
Could have taught a few kids not to be too greedy though..
  Its a great combination Hot, Sweet and Cold..
            Luke in Oz