[CH] Antidote Supplier <vbg>

Deb deForest (deforest@selec.net)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:56:18 -0500

I can only guess that one of my posts here sometime back caused me to
somehow receive the following email.  I had asked if it is true that casein
is the chemical that works as a fire extinguisher for capsaicin when dairy
products are used (it is according to Mark Miller and several of you).
Thought I'd pass this info along in case any of you are planning on ordering
some Backdraft from Jim Senior, you might want to stock up :-).  Deb in
Houston