Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #64

Michael Bailes (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:40:51 +1100

 I receive from the list.
>It is fair to say that he likes the list better than peppers.  He refers to
>my Habs as"hard stuff."  I have found the list to be an informative and
>basically friendly place.  Sometimes one may digress from chile speak, but
>it is kind of crazy to make a crusade out of publicizing oneself.  It is
>also not nice to personally attack someone, and then feign hurt feelings
>from their reaction.

>From: "Bret" <bhelge@clarkston.com>
I agree; This is the only list I have stayed with for any length of time.
Chilli people are nice people.
One day I might give up my bezodiazaprines and join them
Mad King Michael The Wise

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
<fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>
"The Fragrant Chilli" now available $19.95