Re: [CH] Rocoto's

Jim McGrath (jimm@hi.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:15:16 -0400

It depends upon your growing conditions.  Growing fruit takes a lot of
energy.  If you have a nice sunny spot try leaving the flowers on.  My
Locotos, a Brazilian version of the Rocoto, are flowering like crazy and
I've been hand pollenating them every morning.  I haven't had a single
bloom on the Ulupicas yet, but they're vining all over the place.

Jim