[CH] Re: Chef Paul FREE offer for fan club members!

Constance Allen (callen@sirius.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 05:04:46 -0700

Andy, I bought your free sample over back in July and you have
cashed my check.  To date I have received nothing.  That is also
true of others who have complained about what is termed "a rip off".

Perhaps you could clear up this poor public relations problem that
Chef Paul has!

Best regards,

Constance Allen
aka Fig Newton (Rumpole's Private Detective)
Livermore, California

mailto:callen@sirius.com