Re: [CH] Chef Paul's "Free" samples

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:32:31 -0600

"Stober, Karen, SOHQ" wrote:

> Yesterday I got a thick envelope from Chef Paul.  The back of which was
> written "1.25 DID NOT RECEIVE SAMPLES".  Inside was a bunch of samples and a
> catalog.

> This "free" sample cost me the stamp on my letter of inquiry I sent plus
> last week's long distance call, plus the $1.25 check and the initial stamp.
> This "free" sample is far from "free".

> I probably wont order anything from them again.

I usually give a company a second chance if they have corrected their
error when told of it. It's only those who cop an attitude or ignore
me that I shine on. Chef Paul's books are decently priced. But, his
spices are aw'fly spensive.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider