Re: [CH] Dormancy cycle

Byron (Byron.Bromley@Gsd-Co.Com)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:23:12 -0500

Jim

But this is plant out of new transplants, like you and I do in May/June.
The ones left for year 'round growth, do they produce in summer
heat or are the more or less dormant. ?

Also remember our temp. swings are much greater.
In my garden they go from -30F to 110F

For those also interested, my goal is to try to get a better way
for us Zone 4 or 5 er's to get more from our plants.

Byron