Re: [CH] Florida Hot Spots

Robert Dunbar (samuel@fgi.net)
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:32:21 -0600

"Stober, Karen, SOHQ" wrote:

> Any good chile head places to eat at in Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Saint
> Augustine or Debary, Florida?  Any good flea markets?  Any good spots to buy
> hot sauce?  I'll be there November 13, leaving on November 20.
>
> How far is Cocoa Beach from Jacksonville?  Is the Daytona/St Augustine brick
> lighthouse open at this time of the year?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Karen E. Stober
> kstober@att.com

I don't know about HotSpots, but there'a pretty good FleaMarket at Pecan Park
Rd.
It's a dozen or so miles north of JAX on I-95.  There's also an Awesome
Bed&Breakfast In St. Marys, GA called the Spencer House.  It's 30 miles north of
JAX.  Come to think of it, there was a nifty little buffalo wings joint in St.
Mary's called Mo-Joe's.  I was stationed at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base about
a year ago, so my data might be a bit out of date.
If you like Antiques and Coffee, check out Whispers Coffee House, also in St.
Marys.

NutCaseBob