Re: [CH] Chili powder

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:15:50 -0600

Dave Drum wrote:

I dunno. I live in Chillinois in the heart of the Great American

> Outback.
>
> When I was younger I rode my motorcycle year-round since the other
> choice was the shoe leather express. I was seldom sick in those days.
> NEVER had a cold or the flu. Certainly made eating chiles a
> necessity....  <GGG>
>
> Now that I have four wheeled, enclosed transport I have given up
> riding the motorcycle during most of January and February.
>
> ENJOY!!!
> --
> Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
> Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider

  And no one ever called you Nut Case Dave? Yours must not have sounded or
looked like it was about to explode. I guess riding in January or February
around here makes the whole helmet wearing debate a different kind of survival
topic, eh?

-E.-