Re: [CH] Chili powder

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:25:59 -0500

At 10:45 PM 11/11/99 -0600, tucker wrote:
>. Been
>hearing about some areas that pass laws to make it illegal to drive while
talking on your
>cell phone. I think this might be a really good idea, but admittedly, I've
never heard any
>statistics correlating phone use and accidents.

Don't drive an Urban Assault Vehicle or own a cell phone (am peversely
proud of the amount of time that I'm not able to be contacted...), but
wonder when this passing new laws for driving safety will outlaw looking
for tapes or changing the radio station, adjusting the heat or scolding the
children while driving.  Likewise billboards and signs should be outlawed,
and in various scenic areas barriers should be erected to prevent us from
being distracted by the view.  Of course scantilly clad attractive people
would be banned from sidewalks...   :-)

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @