Re: [CH] Oh, the shame of it!

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 21:03:57 -0700

t'would take an aggie to do that .... College  Station, Texas the only town
in the USA that has a rape relief center for Sheep ( I do not know about
the Land down under )

on topic note .... Received my latest shipment from Mild to Wild ...... has
a neat little Savina Sauce Called Krakatoa...... mmmm mmm good
few splashes on a might White..... Damn Good Slider ....... even if it was
frozen and eaten when the sun was up

-Chris