Re: [CH] Gephart's Hot Sauce

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:15:35 -0800 (PST)

I see that they also carry Gebhardt Menudo Powder.  I found one
other source for the Chili Powder.  Apparently Gebhardt's is
hard to find (at least in the stores).  I'll have to check the
local Latin markets.

I ran across this after reading a newsgroup post suggesting
Gerbhardt's was distributed by Hunt-Wesson:

ConAgra is a mega diversified international food service company
that carries 70+ labels including Hunt Wesson, which carries a
label called Rosarita's under their La Choy Foodservice label.
Rosarita's has some interesting products although I can't say
I've tried any.

I still haven't found Gerbhardt's direct distributor.

Whew, and I thought the seed mega-corporations were confusing!

rr

--- Myron Menaker <myronm@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Yes....check here...and note the spelling, Gebhardt:
>
> http://www.texmex.net/products/spices.htm#GEBHARDT

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html