Re: [CH] Smokin' site!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 11:35:51 -0500

At 08:38 PM 11/13/99 -0800, Rockin' Randy wrote:
>Great Site Mark!
>
>And it's dedicated to my favorite Health Food!
>
>Of the Smokers, which is your favorite?  Do you have one
>dedicated to only chiles?
I guess I like the Weber Smokey Mountain best, with both intake and exhaust
vents adjusted, a full load of fuel will chug along untended for over 6
hours!  I don't dedicate a smoker to chiles, unlike other folks, I've found
no indication that having smoked meat in a smoker affects the taste of
chiles.

>One last question:  Do you BBQ through the winter?
Yep, sure do!