Re: [CH] Chile-Heads on TV Food Network

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:18:00 -0500

At 08:44 PM 11/21/99 -0500, RST G wrote:
>I was watching "Extreme Cuisine" on TV Food Network before and they had
>a segment on Quaker Steaks & Lube in Sharon, PA and their famous Atomic
>Wings. They showed something that said the wings had 300,00 scoville
>units.

Do not have info on this particular story, but I had emailed one of the
producers of the show a couple weeks ago about doing a feature on the
Chileheads.  He wrote back, mentioning that such a story is already in the
works, and that they had interviewed Sonny Conly in New Mexico.  He could
not be specific as to it's air date, but said that it would be in the next
couple months.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @