[CH] Re:Sarin gas or death fumes!

Deb deForest (deforest@selec.net)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:53:05 -0600

Fireman Dave wrote:
> Funny thing is that everytime I wash off a utensil or a plate that has the
> hab sauce on it using hot water,  the fumes about kill me. I always seem
> forget, but it only lasts about 2 seconds before it overpowers me and I
> remember! LOL  But I'll refrain from using it in a therapeutically way to
> clear my sinuses!

I've found that the best way to produce a nice therapeutic sneeze fit for me
is to turn on the hot water and then run some leftover stems and seeds and
membranes from a few habs thru the garbage disposal.  I lean over, take a
nice whiff as the disposal is grinding away and, wham!...on comes the sneeze
attack.  Clears me right up.  It is a more passive way for me to take my
"medicine" than the direct snort route that some of you brave souls have
recommended.
Deb in Houston