Re: [CH] Sprayers

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:08:22 -0600

Byron wrote:

> Has anyone found a good bug sprayer to get the underside of leaves
> to be used inside ?
>
> It seems like, since I brought my peppers inside, every aphid it the state
> found them. This bad, I spray in the AM, 12 hours later there are so many I
> can't even see the new growth tips.
>
> TIA
> Byron

Byron:

Try filling your sink up with some warm soapy dish detergent  (the dish
kind, not the *dishwasher* kind) water and swishing the the plant around
in it.  Just the plant/stems - not the entire pot.  Tho, guess you could
do the pot as well.

I've never tried this...so I don't know if it works, but have heard it
does...  May have to repeat a time or two.

green