Re: [CH] Sprayers

Renee Watson (rlwat@uswest.net)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:36:24 -0600

green56 & Byron,

green's suggestion to swish the plant in a sink is good and it does work. Use the
bathtub for larger plants, and put a couple of layers of cheesecloth in the drain
hole and then put in the tub or sink drain plug. This keeps leave, soil and grit
from plugging your drains. If you can put the pot in a plastic bag and tie it off
around the base of the stem you will prevent most of the soil spillage.

Renee