Re: [CH] Hot Sauces Online

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:10:36 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Andrew Young wrote:

> 	I am considering starting an online store for various obscure or
> otherwise hard to find hot sauces.  The store would be focused entirely on
> hot sauces, eventually stocking hundreds of varieties, all available via
> secure online ordering.  I am currently trying to test to see if there
> would be a market for such a web site.  Any opinions would be greatly
> appreciated.

Unfortunately, several of these have failed in the past year, some of them
subscribers to this list.

I suggest you talk to some of them as well as Firegirl.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas