RE: [CH] hiya

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:57:04 -0800

you forgot one more easy way

tie a string around one pepper stem, tie another pepper to that string, and
so on and so on till you have a long 'hanging' pepper 'ristra' - hang this
(almost anywhere) - the peppers will air dry - I've never had any mold with
this method - cut off dried peppers as you need them

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146