[CH] Re: Fire in Da Belly

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 19:42:15 -0800

Jim....I sincerely trust that you have NOT used any of the recipes that
I have posted to Chile-Heads, without my consent. I wish to have a
confirmation from you regarding that. I have posted all of the recipes
to Chile- Heads, freely, and without strings attached. However, I do
have a problem with someone else using my recipes to publish a cookbook
for profit. Would you clarify this please? Doug in BC