[CH] Re: Fire in Da Belly

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:47:41 -0500

Doug,

No, I haven't used any of your recipes (yet) and would not do so without
your consent (or any other contributor).

The purpose of which is the below e-mail to obtain such consent.  I have
not yet sent out the permission forms to the potential contributors.

But without such signed agreement any recipes will not be used.
Much to my and the potential audience's disappointment, if you do not
want your recipes published.  But I will abide by your wishes.

Many of the Chile-Heads have expressed great interest in this book, it
would be a shame to leave out some of the best recipes.