Re: [CH] Looking for Crab Soup Recipes

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:01:44 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Jonathan & Courtney wrote:

> Yes, I must admit it.  I've lived in Maryland my whole life, and I've
> never found a really good crab soup recipe.  If anyone has any good
> ideas of where to look, or even better, maybe a tried and true recipe,
> please pass it along.  I'd rather avoid the typical kind you find in
> many recipe books - hopefully something with some heat.

Go to the epicurious dictionary, look up crab, and then look at the
recipes for that ingredient.  There are some hot and cold soups,
some chowder, some stews, and I think a bisque.

A lobster bisque but using crab might be interesting.

Here's a link for the dictionary:

http://www.epicurious.com/db/dictionary/terms/indexes/dictionary.html

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas