Re: [CH] Lemon Pepper Vodka / Help????

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:19:44 -0800

"Richard W. Stevens" wrote:

> I prefer the Absolut myself, but drink either.  The differences are subtle.
> Chilled in the freezer it's good as a shot on a cold day, and also makes a
> good Cajun martini or gibson.  Not bad as a base for a bloody Mary

Hi all....I have in my hands(well, I had to put it down to type)a bottle
of Inferno  Pepper Pot Vodka, made in Canada, in Grimsby, Ontario. They
even have a website which is: http://www.InfernoVodka.com    and they
invite all and sundry to visit their web site! Now, this bottle has two
beautiful red chiles in it, which appear to be about 5 " long. I have
had it since last Christmas, and it is slowly turning colour, and I am
wondering if it will go completely pink, eventually. As I do not drink
vodka a lot, gin & tonic, Cdn rye and seven, Margaritas, and of course,
wine, of which I drink curently, a French red 0, so I can wait a little
longer to sample this vodka, but it does look pretty! Cheers, Doug in BC