RE: [CH] Calling for breakfast recipes

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 09:58:25 -0800

One of my all time favorites [which also has variable size] was originally
one of my mother's attempts at stretching the food so everyone would have
enough to eat one morning (we had last minute overnight guests), so I always
refer to it as Ma Rund's Cheese Pie

In a 9" pie pan or 9x9 square or 9x11/12 pan (spray inside - optional)

Spread enough salsa on the bottom to cover the pan entirely (salsa's
optional too, but we like it)
Cut up/dice/shred a variety of cheeses (whatever you find in your fridge)
and cover the salsa
        like monterey jack, mozzarella, american, etc

[Optional]
Cut up/dice/chop one or more of the following: bacon, ham, onions, green
peppers, chilies, mushrooms, etc
       and spread over cheeses

[Not Optional]
Break open & beat at least 3 eggs [3-4 eggs for the pie pan; 6+ for the 9x9;
8+ for the 9x11/12]
Pour beaten egg mixture over top of other ingredients

Bake at 350 for 30+ minutes or until knife comes out clean
Let set at least 5 minutes
Cut into serving pieces - cooled, this can be a finger food

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]					Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com> 		LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146	web:
http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146