RE: [CH] HOT, HOT PEPPER Vodka (make your own!)

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@netherlands.honeywell.com)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:00:45 -0000

Steve,

Last year I made a drink which I called 'tears of hell'  (hope I don't shock
anybody)
I used alcohol 80% pure (home distillated form home made wine).
Adding 5 sliced Madame Jeanette in it and left it there for a few weeks.
The whole turned into a beautiful bright yellow liquid, the burning
sensation of the pepper and the high alcohol percentage spilled lots of
tears with friends and family, and me too a few times when I'm to greedy.

Rob