Re: [CH] Recipes

Byron (Byron.Bromley@gsd-co.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:05:30 -0500

Doug

98% of the jokes I sent were private mail,
80% of the folks getting them are on the list.
95% were just fwd's from other list memebers.

Look at it this way, you have had more time to perfect your recipes.
Sr. Chef or Hero's badge and a $5 bill will get you a cup of coffee
almost anywhere.

I agree with you that Graeme's site should be a book mark for CH'ers
and so should Rob's. I would like to see a way of switching back and forth
between them a little easier..

Byron

If you can spare the time, a brief prayer for the fallen 6 in Worcester