Re: [CH] pepper farm Stockton?

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:15:52 -0800

somebody sent me a web site with the directions on how to get there these
are them
We found a chile lover's bonanza - The Turbetti Pepper Farm!
About 5 miles east of Highway 99 on Highway 88 (Waterloo Road), Joe
Turbetti's Pepper Farm
is the place to go if you want chiles and are within an hour or two from
Stockton, California. In
addition, Dave Chavez will roast them for you in one of four authentic
New Mexican-style chile roasters. Roasting takes just a few minutes

I will probably be checking them out in spring
are you going up from the Turlock area or comeing down from the north

		Rob in Turlock
Just how many Robs are there on this list anyway