Re: [CH] TV Food Network Strikes Again!

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:12:28 -0600

RST G wrote:

> I was watching TV Food Network again (what's new!) Extreme Cuisine and
> what do I spy? But a segment on Las Cruces, NM and Chiles. They showed a
> restaurant called Nellie's and who was sitting in the restaurant but our
> own Sunny Conley. I couldn't believe my eyes! They also showed some of
> the stores in Las Cruces - all types of chiles in the markets, they
> showed a University where they do studies on Chiles. It was a very
> interesting segment. Did anyone else see it?

Nah, I missed it. But, the way TVFN re-runs shows I'll likely catch it
on the bounce around. I have TVFN on my TV at work (I work at a
satellite dealer) as my default channel. But, sometimes business gets in
the way of watching cooking shows.   <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider