RE: [CH] Meat ball & tofu curry

Boyle, Kris (kris.boyle@cdott.com)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:45:35 -0500

Doug,

> Subject: [CH] Meat ball & tofu curry>

I prepared this for dinner last night.  Just great (as all
of your recipes are).  Looking forward to the leftovers.
couldn't find baby bok choy so I had to use the full grown
instead - just picked a smallish one.

> Hey Kris in Ottawa, you save all my recipes, even
> if I do have a MAC???? Thanks!

Hey - I'm not biased against Mac's at all.  They just aren't
very high on MY personal preference list (which leans more in
the Unix/Linux and then NT direction).  I actually like the fact
that everyone has a choice.  Computers should be a tool - not a
religion.  If someone wants to use a steel shaft hammer and I want
to use a wood shaft hammer who cares as long as the job gets
done?

Cheers,
Kris

 Kris Boyle                                 Vetronic Systems
 mailto:kris.boyle@cdott.com                Computing Devices Canada
 (613) 596-7040                             a General Dynamics Company