Re: [CH] Homemade Hot Sauce

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:14:41 -0600

Jim Campbell wrote:

> Well, yes- I DO give away the farm.

> Just got my Tepins from Tough Love for the event & getting some Scotch
> Bonnets as well.  Didn't have too many other requests.  Not too late to
> get yours in :-)
>
> -Jim C
> MWPH

Father Jim,

I read about that, and would have loved to come (would'a brought my
green [what other colour izz there????] tent) and had a blast.  However,
wasn't able to make it.  LOVED reading about all the fun udders had...

Maybe this year (2000)????

Just make sure you grow plenty o'japs and smoke the HELL outta them...

Damn, I've got it BAD!!!  LOL!  Just typing *about* chipotles makes me
salivate!  Gods, but I love that flavor!

green "Who Can Cut Onions Without Crying"