Re: [CH] Green Hot Sauce Recipe (for Christmas?)

STEVE RUEFFER (sdrueffe@watarts.uwaterloo.ca)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:36:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi There!

I always keep things in the fridge whenever possible, but I also carry
some of my sauces around with me in my coat pockets for meals outside of
the home. I have never found any of the sauces I make to create a problem
when they are not refrigerated, such as the ones in my coat pocket. Hope
that anwsers your question for now... until later, enjoy the recipe and
have a great holiday!

StEvE

Steve Rueffer                      | Research Interests:       |
Dept of Psychology, U of Waterloo  | - Anomalous Experiences   |
200 University Ave. West           | - Life Narratives         |
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L - 3G1       | - Stress and Coping       |
Home Phone (519) 571-0834          |                           |
http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~sdrueffe |  Advisor:  Dr. A. Cheyne  |