Re: [CH] Homemade Hot Sauce

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:24:52 -0600

Chris Meredith wrote:

> what he does not get a big price on the individual bottles . he makes up
> for it in volume ..... I ordered a  whole bunch back in Sept and I am
> already out again....
>
> Jim .... move from that Hell hole of Indiana  and come to sunny Oregon so I
> won't have to wait so long between ordering and getting :-)
>
> sorta like the dope man giving it to you at first ...... he is just making
> an investment for post apocalyptic America ...... he will be rich .... he
> starts the fire and then he puts it out
>
> it goes great on White Castle's
>
> -chris

Father Jim,

Ignore Chris.  He's TOTALLY doofy!  <g>  Oregon?  Pooh!  Minnesota - the
*heart* o'the country.  Mid-ways between all spots.  We ain't called the
"mid-west" fur nuttin'.  I'm fixing up your rooms.

Chris...  I'd already hit on the dealer/dope man-thingy...  Oh, YES.
I'm more than 1/2 way through my free "sample" o'Calvin's powder - the
size of a friggin' LOWERY'S SEASONING BOTTLE!!! - and I've only had it a
couple months.  Knew I was in trouble, a doomed woman, headed for Hell
with one foot on a 'nanner peel, when I saw *that* puppy.

Oh!  The evil folk we lurk with...

green

P.S.  I LOVE Whiteys!!!