Re: [CH] Non-CH SOs

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:45:38 -0600

Assembly wrote:
> Hi there,
> Just noticed that many of you CH-ers have spouses (spice?) or other sig.
> others who don't like chiles.  ...  Is it a problem
having a non-CH partner?  Has anyone ever found it too big a hurdle to
domestic bliss?  Do you have nights out with CH buddies or just get by with
condiments?
Just curious.
 Cheers,
Virginia

>   I usually go with the condiment solution here, it is the easiest. But out of
> common courtesy, I still make sure to ask my wife if she's SURE??? she wouldn't
> like just a little sprinkle of Calvin's on whatever she's having. Hasn't tried
> it yet though, the poor girl. :-)
> --
> Erich
> C-H # 2099

  Hey, imagine that. I just wrote this on Friday, and she actually tried it on
Saturday. Sorry Calvin, but I guess this shaker bottle really is going to last a
little while here after all. She used but a touch and complained about the heat
level. Oh well, at least she does use the crushed red pepper sprinkles on most
things.

--
Erich    Taking what I can get.....
C-H # 2099