Re: [CH] Non-CH SOs

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:50:30 -0600

tucker wrote:

>   Hey, imagine that. I just wrote this on Friday, and she actually tried it on
> Saturday. Sorry Calvin, but I guess this shaker bottle really is going to last a
> little while here after all. She used but a touch and complained about the heat
> level. Oh well, at least she does use the crushed red pepper sprinkles on most
> things.
>
> --
> Erich    Taking what I can get.....
> C-H # 2099

  Erich-
Just remember- if we were ALL chileheads the price of chiles would be more like the
ILL-legal drugs.  The feds would figure out there was money exchange going on and
either make it a controlled substance or create an extra CHILE TAX.  Shucks, Fireman
Jim would probably have his own special tax, even though he wouldn't see a penny of
it.  Doug in BC would be watched so they could tax his wonderful recipes as they
cross the border.  There are some advantages, however minor, to still having those
poor, unfortunate (non-CH by choice) souls in our midst.  Two of my kids are non-CHs
by choice, and my wife is a "mild only, please sorta CH".
Calvin