Re: [CH] Peppers

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:03:51 -0600

Chris Meredith wrote:

> I warned you
>
> Dopeman dopeman can I have another hit ........
>
> -Chris
>
> At 05:08 PM 12/23/99 -0600, green56 wrote:
> >'Heads,
> >
> >Was ssssoooo disappointed when I opened the box and saw that Jim had
> >filled my order incorrectly.  Almost cried.  There, on top, lay a bottle
> >of "Fiery Hot Habanero Sauce" (8 oz)...  And I'd ordered "Smokin'
> >Chipotle Sauce" (16 oz).  But, I figured I'd live with it - not worth
> >bothering the guy about.  Mistakes happen.
> >
> >Then I looked at the invoice, and dug deeper in the box...  There lay my
> >hokin' bottle o'chipotle sauce, and the invoice was marked "Merry
> >Christmas!" by the entry for the hab sauce!!!  Ittiz a CHRISTMAS PRESENT
> >TO ME!!!!!!

Ya, know... Chris...  THAT thought x-ed my pea-sized brain...

I LOVE the smell o'habs smokin', but can't handle the fumes.  BIG time
headache and dizzy and wanting to pass out...  Weird (was discussed here
on the list...)

Anyway...  I LOVE El Yucky-techo green hab sauce...

I wondered!  Don'tcha LOVE these dope-guys???

She Who Can't Quit Sniffing Her Chipotle Powder...

green