Re: [CH] Mazzetta Habanero Mustard

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 15:23:51 -0600

Baker Richardson wrote:

> Hey Craig,
> Isn't the Mezzetta Habanero Mustard great. I've been eating it for awhile
> and love it with Wisconsin brats and Texas Hot Links. The stuff has got a
> nice bite to it.
>   Yearn For The Burn    Baker R.

Jeff "The Pepper Man" Schickowski (Sounds better than Jeff "The Jerk Man"
Schickowski doesn't it?) wrote:

...Anyone who registers on the Chileheads Rogues Gallery and Registry by the
end of this year will receive their choice of my Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, or
my Special Chili Powder concoction... ...Just to let you know, the new site and
the powders won't be ready until mid
January, but I've got a lot of other work to do and can't give this effort
my full attention until then...

  Hey Jeff, maybe you should consider substituting a pack of those famous
Sheboygan brats for all who register, but are unfortunate enough not to live in
the beautiful midwest. If you need some help grinding up that powder, I have
some friends who live over on St. Clair ave.; I don't think that's probably too
far from you. One of them has bad allergies, or asthma, maybe both, so grinding
up some powder could get her breathing better than she has in years. Do you set
up a booth to distribute your wares to the public at Brat Days?
--
Erich
C-H # 2099    (Just a hop, skip, and a jump down I-43 in the giant, sprawling