[CH] Chile Pepper Magazine

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:54:45 -0500

At 04:02 PM 12/24/99 -0600, tucker wrote:
>> ...Chile Pepper
>> > magazine...
>

>> NO!!!!!  WHERE CAN I GET A COPY!!!  TOO COOL!!!  THIS IS HOT NOOZE!
>> Where can I get a copy????
>> green
>
>  Well, sorry this is a bit late, but if you haven't already gotten a copy
>most larger book stores with a decent magazine selection should have it. I
>know the Barnes and Noble nearest to me carries it (or at least used to).
>Happy hunting, and good luck.

Gave the recent issue a thorough peruse and it seems to have improved
dramatically over the dreadful product that the second owners had produced.
 Hope they are able to maintain the quality!  Hopefully they will make
better use of the available online sources such as this list.  A national
listing and/or coverage of regional HotLucks would be a start...

  =Mark...

     Visiting the kids in western Pennsylvania...

        @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/kids.html @