Re: [CH] Official chile-heads mystery

coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 15:54:12 -0800

Tony Lima wrote:

> "Chile Death" by Susan Wittig Albert. Berkeley Publishing
> Group, New York, 1998.  ISBN 0-425-16539-6.  Hardback.
>
> Chile and chili history, facts, folklore, and interesting
> quotes.  Plus a good slug of human interest and a murder to
> boot.  And a couple of good recipes.  What more could a
> chile-head want in front of the fire with the temperature
> dropping outside? - Tony

Sounds intresting, but it is not cool here, in fact this is the warmest
christmas I've had since I lived in LA
I now live in Northren CA, though it is never really cold compaired to
when I lived in Minnesota, it does get quite cool this time of
year..curent tempature is in the mid 60s and sunny..usally temp is in
the high 30s to low 40s with a cold wet fog.

Coyote
Howlin' for Habaneros...off  to dinner at my Dad's - Prime Rib with
wasabi, garlic mashed potatoes, chile corn bread, broccoli with a bottle
of Silver oak cabernet.

Yum!