Re: [CH] tv

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 17:20:03 +1300

Emile & Dewi wrote:

> Hello Hot Lovers,
>
> I saw a program on tv a while ago. It was called Chef for a night and on the
> show there were two guys from the UK and they cooked with chilies and used
> it in everything they cooked. I think the program was from the BBC, but I'm
> not sure. It all looked great! Now I wonder if anybody has seen it or knows
> who those guys are? They were really cool! And if anybody has the recepies
> for the dishes they cooked. I can't remember exactly what the dishes were,
> but it was black beansoup with chillies, choclat chillies cake and something
> else. Can anybody help me out? Thank y'all in advance!
>
> Miss Dewi

Hi Emile

Yes I saw that program on TV over a year ago. While I did not get the
specific recipes there was a discussion on the list and I got several
recipes for Chile chocolate cake.

If you wish I can e-mail them to you off list. I make one chocolate cake
that I "hot" up on a regular basis always a hit.

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand.