Re: [CH] The last Chile of the Millenium?

coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:03:55 -0800

Never got much from my Rocoto plants.. had them for three years.. last
winter's freeze got them..
I pulled a few red habs from some plants I'm over wintering in my grage
and had them inside a carnitas burrito.. so they are my last chiles for
the 90s..
Coyote
Howlin for habaneros