Re: [CH] Y2K

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sat, 01 Jan 2000 01:51:38 -0600

Glad *somebuddy* has got the millennium straight...

Brother Benz has been giving me a laugh most o'the nite long...  So what if
he's pie-eyed?  I'm gettin' a GREAT geography lesson!

Happy New *YEAR* to all 'Heads...  Welcome the last year o'THIS millennium,
2000!

I celebrated with Limburger with Cal's "green" powder and Father Jim's chipotle
powder.  Ambrosia!  <g>

green