Re: [CH] Re: The Bread

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Sat, 01 Jan 2000 21:43:27 -0600

Father Jim,

I love you IMMENSELY.  However, I beg of you...  PLEASE do NOT send me any
bread.

I genuflect to those more in the know than me...  Those that LOVE to DIE
for the burn.  I'm a wimp.  A....  Well...  We'll not go into further
adjectives...  <g>  But I ARE!

Bless you, Father Jim...  You're a saint.

green